Penrite HPR 15 15W-60 (Full Synthetic)
|Base oil||Full Synthetic|
|Fuel types||Petrol / Diesel, Diesel, Petrol, LPG|
|Benefits||FULL ZINC and Penrites advanced EXTRA TEN technology|
HPR 15 is recommended for use in vehicles where SAE 15W-50 or 20W-50 engine oils were originally recommended by the manufacturer.
HPR 15 is designed for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi-cam, multi-valve (including VVT), naturally aspirated, supercharged & turbocharged engines. It is not suitable for use in Rotary engines. It is particularly suited for use under high load conditions such as towing and competition or where ambient temperatures are high.
It can be used where ACEA A3/B3 or A3/B4 is recommended in model years prior to 2017 and also where API SN and previous specifications SM (2004-10), SL (2001-04), SJ (1998-2000) or earlier specifications are recommended. It is suitable for use in many Diesel and LPG powered vehicles requiring an engine oil meeting API CF or older specifications. It is not recommended for use in diesel vehicles fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- EXTRA TEN provides an EXTRA LAYER of engine protection
- FULL ZINC additive package for superior engine wear protection
- LASTEST TECHNOLOGY for maximum wear protection, minimum sludge formation & reduced piston deposits
- Greater engine protection than 15W-50 grade oils
- Less oil consumption compared to 15W-50 oils
- Longer engine life
- Reduced high temperature engine deposits
- Longer synthetic oil life
- Reduces wear by controlling engine deposits
- Better start up protection
- Suitable for Petrol, LPG & Diesel engines
INDUSTRY & MANUFACTURER'S PERFORMANCE LEVELS
- ACEA A3/B4 (PRIOR TO 2017)
- API SJ
- API SL
- API SM
- API SN
- API SN/CF
- Ford M2C153-E
- Ford M2C902-A3
- GM 6094M
- MB 229.1.
- VW 501 01
- VW 502 00
- VW 505 00
Download Information Sheet (PIS)