Penrite HPR 30 20W-60 (Mineral)
|Fuel types||Petrol / Diesel, Diesel, Petrol, LPG|
|Benefits||FULL ZINC (approx. 1600 ppm levels) and Penrites advanced EXTRA TEN technology|
HPR 30 is designed for use in 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder naturally aspirated, supercharged and turbocharged petrol, LPG and diesel engines. It is also suitable for use in older Rotary engines. It is particularly suited for use under high load conditions such as towing and competition or where ambient temperatures are high.
It can be used where ACEA A3/B3 is recommended in model years prior to 2017 and also where API SM and previous specifications SL (2001-04), SJ (1995-2000), SH (1992-1995) or SG (1989-1992) or earlier specifications are recommended.
HPR 30 is suitable for use in motorcycles with wet clutch assemblies and is also suitable for use in gearboxes requiring a SAE 30 non friction modified engine oil. It is suitable for use in vehicles with a combined engine / transmission application such as BMC Minis, especially those used in competition conditions. It is particularly suited for use in older Mazda Rotary engines in R100, RX-2, RX-3, RX-4, RX-5 and RX-7 used between 1969 and 1991.
HPR 30 has been proven for years in race and competition conditions where it has an unequalled reputation for protection in engines requiring a high performance mineral oil. It is the product of choice for many competitors running competition vehicles in circuit & drag racing, rallying, drifting, hill climb, targa, time trials and regularity.
- EXTRA TEN technology offers the same engine wear protection at start up, but offers an extra layer of protection under all driving conditions compared to SAE 20W-40 & 20W-50 engine oils.
- FULL ZINC anti-wear additive package for ultimate engine wear protection
- Suitable for use with petrol, LPG, diesel and E10 as well as many racing fuels
- Reduces oil consumption and maintains oil pressure
- Longer engine life by reducing formation of high temperature engine deposits
- Competition proven and trusted protection for racing engines
INDUSTRY & MANUFACTURER'S PERFORMANCE LEVELS
- ACEA A3/B3 (PRIOR TO 2017)
- API SG
- API SH
- API SJ
- API SL
- API SM
- API SM/CF
- Ford M2C153-E
- Ford M2C902-A3
- GM 6094M
- Holden HN 2314
- MB 228.3.
- MB 229.1.
- VW 501 01
- VW 502 00
- VW 505 00
Download Information Sheet (PIS)